From its crystal clear ocean water to the mystical allure of its hidden cenotes, Tulum is the ultimate Mexican destination for a weekend getaway. But what essential items do you need to have in your bag to make sure the trip is a success? Host Lauren Ashley Beck handpicks a selection of favorite things—from skincare products to underwater gear—in this new episode of In My Bag.
Want to snag the items featured in this episode of In My Bag?
Check out the list below—and make sure to send us a postcard from Mexico!
- Boxy Tote Handbag by Universal Thread | $35
- Daily Sunscreen Gel – Broad Spectrum SPF 30 by Tula Skincare | $36
- Beach Classics Long Sleeve UPF 50 Rashguard by Roxy | $50
- Neida EVA Two Band Slide Sandals by Shade & Shore | $9.99
- Square Cat Eye Sunglasses by Dollger | $12.99
- Tomboy Straw Sun Hat by Roxy | $26
- Mask & Snorkel Set by Speedo | $27.99