The summer-to-fall season is the perfect time to book your trip to wine country, but before you head to the vineyards for that delicious grape juice, make sure you gear up with all the essentials you need to stay happy, healthy and hydrated. From wine block (to prevent teeth staining) to wine wands (to prevent hangovers), In My Bag host Lauren Ashley Beck has the plug on what’s good.
Want to snag the items featured in this episode of In My Bag?
Check out the list below—and don’t forget to pack a corkscrew before you head to the vineyard!
- Triple Compartment Tote by Universal Thread | $39.99
- Wide Brim Straw Floppy Hat by A New Day | $22
- Outdoor Blanket by Society6 | $18
- PureWand Wine Purifier (3pk) | $11.99
- 3-in-1 Bottle Opener by RECUTMS (12pk) | $19.99
- The Original Wine Disc (10pk) | $6.99
- WineBlock Lip & Teeth Balm | $12.95
- All-in-One Stackable Bento Lunch Box by Bentgo | $14.99