Seasoned festivalgoers know the secret to a successful weekend of live music is selecting the right essentials for your journey, but with live music on pause for over a year, no one could blame you if your packing skills are a little rusty. In this first episode of In My Bag, the latest original series from Paradise, host Lauren Ashley Beck selects an assortment of her favorite things to help you thrive when you’re back at main stage.
On each new episode, Lauren curates the must-have products you need for any occasion, from European vacations and island getaways to weekend ski trips and every adventure in between.
Want to snag the items featured in this episode of In My Bag?
Check out the list below—and happy festivaling!
- Lamzac Original 1.0 Inflatable Lounge by Fatboy | $45
- Classic Backpack with External USB by The Ridge | $120
- Butterfly Hair Clips (50 pieces) by EAONE | $6.99
- Mini Portable Charger + Speaker by iWALK | $25.99
- INSTAX Mini 11 by Fujifilm | $69.95
- Daily Sunscreen Face Mist SPF 30 by Sun Bum | $17.99
- Ivory Rancher Hat by Lack of Color | $129
- Strawberry Sorbet Lip Balm by EOS | $3.29
- 32oz. Wide Mouth Bottle by Hydro Flask | $44.95
- Sequin Bra Top by Urban Outfitters | $30