There’s nothing like answering the call of the wild, but being well equipped for a wilderness adventure can mean the difference between a successful weekend and a dark night of the soul. Sure, everyone knows the obvious must-have items: weather gear, hiking boots, water canteen. But what about the things you didn’t know you needed until it was too late?
On this latest episode of In My Bag, host Lauren Ashley Beck pulls together a rucksack full of gear perfect for your next National Park adventure. Check out the list of products in her bag, then purchase your faves from the list below:
Want to snag the items featured in this episode of In My Bag?
Check out the list below—and don’t forget to fill up that water bottle!
- Women’s Jester Backpack by The North Face | $69
- Multi Towel Mini by REI Co-op | $8.95
- Hand Warmer Value Pack (10pk) by HotHands | $8
- Waterproof Solar Power Bank by YELOMIN | $22.99
- Citronella Scented Coil Wristbands (6pk) by Bugables | $6.99
- Adventurer Women’s Waterproof Boots by Mountain Warehouse | $79.99
- Rambler 36 oz. Water Bottle by YETI | $49.99
- First Aid and Travel Kits by Wely | $9.99–$14.99
- Portable Women’s Urinal by Sunany | $10.79
- Emergency Poncho by Coghlan’s | $2.50
- Fishing Hat and Safari Cap by GearTOP | $18.81